Yesterday, I have told with Edison.
I have worried about what should I do in the future.
That makes me pay no attentation on the books.
I notice the photonic membrane was produced,
and I really like to do that field.
However, Edison told me that the techonolgy will be complete when you graduate.
The most worth to do is "Originality".
I think if I can make an order to them. It may be:
"Originality"
"Improvement"
"Duplication"
In Taiwan university, it is really hard to do "Originality".
We usually do the "Duplication".
As the education maganize said:
"If you learn without thinking positive, the more you learn, the more you forget."
It is right, but if I study with thinking, it costs much time to study.
Nevertheless, in general, after 10 years, it is valuable to think.
I remember that the Prof. Wu said:
"We are not smarter than before, the time for thinking is still the same."
But I would like to say,
because more knowledge we learn, less time to think.
In fact, I want to conclude my feeling for finding a target.
The "thing" looks hot nowaday do not imply "it" will be in next 10 years.
Train myself to be a postive thinking person is the right way to research.
But environment-friendly is the target I want.
We are still in the Earth.
沒有留言:
張貼留言